Leeds Sixth Form College Application Form

Current Students

If you are already a student at Leeds Sixth Form College wanting to progress to any course within the college, there is no need to apply through the online application system. Your tutor will discuss your progression with you and liaise with admissions to enrol you to the next level of your course during May/June.

Please note, all sections marked with an asterisk (*) on the application form must be filled in with a response.

Leeds Sixth Form College collects this data to ensure we can process your enquiry/application and communicate with you regarding your enquiry/application. We may also use this data to send you any other relevant information regarding the college.

If you are aged 18 or under you are also consenting to us contacting your parent/guardian regarding your enquiry/application. You are also consenting to us passing your details onto third parties and subcontractors who may communicate with you regarding your enquiry/application. For further information please click here to see our full privacy policy. Please note that we cannot process your application without this consent.


Course Selection

Personal Details

Contact Details

Home Address

If you reside in the UK, then please select 'Yes'

If you are applying for next year, this process will be completed by your tutor. If you are applying to change course, please speak to your tutor.

An Educational Health and Care Plan has replaced the previous statement of Educational Needs provided for young persons with additional learning needs that would have been identified at school. An EHCP would have been produced in the last couple of years only and you would have been involved in its production.

You are currently in care if you are under the age of 18 and in the care of a local authority or have been provided with accommodation for more than 24 hours by the local authority. Such care could be in foster care, residential care (mainly children’s homes) or other arrangements outside the immediate or extended family.

The last place you attended for education might be a school, academy, pupil referral unit, college or university. If we have not listed it here, please select Other from the list.

Reference Details

If you are still at school or college, or have left within the last two years, you should give below the name and address of a headteacher, principal or teacher who can provide a reference for you.

If you have been out of education for more than two years you should ask your employer or another professional to be your referee. This person should not be a relative or friend. It is a good idea to contact them first and check they will be able to supply a reference.

Parent/Guardian/Carer Details

Please provide your parent/guardian/carer's contact details so that we are able to send them relevant information relating to the college.

Do you agree with the terms and conditions to complete your application?